What is the Anger Management & Strength Building Hub?
This premium Hub provides an online structured CBT programme to support individuals to tackle problematic thinking and build their strengths.
How does it work?
Our programmes have been carefully designed to cater for all learning styles. We achieved this by including into our programmes:
- Audio bars for those with reading difficulties
- Visual content such as videos and diagrams
- Written instructions
- Case examples
- Skills practice
- Downloadable content
What topics does it cover?
This Hub helps people with:
- Understanding what Anger is
- Exploring Unhelpful Thoughts
- Making Changes to our Thoughts
- Feelings Surrounding Anger
- Spotting Anger Signs
- Consequences of Anger
- Handling Conflict and Criticism
- Creating an Anger Prevention Plan
Does this Hub offer any more support?
In addition to a structured programme outlined above, users can also access:
- 24 hours a day email support service
- Useful Videos
- Downloadable content including exercises and information.
How effective are the programmes?
RSMS are the only company that have tested CCBT based approaches with an offender population in England and the Isle of Man. To date our average results have been:
- 71% showed a positive change in pre and post questionnaire scoring (measuring change in thinking and attitudes)
- 78% of users would recommend it
- 73% of users report that they found it useful.
What happens when you finish the programme?
When the user finishes the programme, a post programme report measuring any changes is sent to the email address that has been provided. This will also include all the information input into the programme.