What is the Emotional Wellbeing & Strength Hub?
This Hub was developed by subject matter experts and provides an online structured CBT programme to support individuals to; Increase their self-esteem, increase their ability to cope with worry, stress and anxiety, explore the factors that contribute to good wellbeing (e.g. sleep/health) and equip individuals with tools to manage their own wellbeing. The Hub also encourages individuals to reflect on their learning and build on their own strengths.
How does it work?
Our programmes have been carefully designed to cater for all learning styles. We achieved this by including into our programmes:
- Audio bars for those with reading difficulties
- Visual content such as videos and diagrams
- Written instructions
- Case examples
- Skills practice
- Downloadable content.
What topics does it cover?
This Hub helps users with:
- Low Mood
- What is Stress?
- Physical Health
- Coping with Negative Thoughts
- Tackling Low Self-Esteem.
Does this Hub offer any more support?
In addition to a structured programme outlined above, users can also access:
- 24 hours a day email support service
- Useful Videos
- Downloadable content including exercises and information.
How effective are the programmes?
RSMS are the only company that have tested CCBT based approaches with an offender population in England and the Isle of Man. To date our average results have been:
- 71% showed a positive change in pre and post questionnaire scoring (measuring change in thinking and attitudes)
- 78% of users would recommend it
- 73% of users report that they found it useful.
What happens when you finish the programme?
When the user finishes the programme, a post programme report measuring any changes is sent to the email address that has been provided. This will also include all the information input into the programme.