As social distancing requirements become tighter and localised lockdowns more commonplace, Red Snapper Managed Services COVID-19 Marshals are preparing for deployment in your Local Area.
RSMS has the capability to deliver teams drawn from policing, community safety and warden backgrounds.
Our marshals provide a professional, smart and high-visibility patrolling presence; in order to ensure the safety of local residents and that the latest government guidance is being followed.
COVID-19 Compliance, Monitoring and Advising
Our COVID-19 Marshals encourage social distancing measures, providing:
- Advice and education to business and the public;
- Capturing and reporting evidence and intelligence of non-compliance;
- Dissemination of information on best practice;
- Monitoring of signs and physical measures to ensure compliance; and
- Work closely with other multi-agency partners (Police, community safety, environmental).
Acting as ‘eyes and ears’ on the ground; COVID-19 Marshals are responsible for advising on any breaches of social distancing and where necessary, reporting ongoing problems for further intervention.
Evidence and Intelligence gathering surrounding social distancing breaches will be a vital part of our Marshal service, and our teams are trained to highest standards through our BTEC accredited training academy.
We have proven experience with improving performance in areas we patrol. For example, in October 2019, we successfully completed and submitted over 30 intelligence reports to SBC and TVP which successfully resulted in 9 premises raided through the intelligence submitted by us focussing on drugs, people trafficking, safeguarding concerns and prolific offenders committing acquisitive crime in the area. This sent a strong message across the community which has improved community reassurance.
Slough Borough Council (SBC) and Thames Valley Police (TVP):
But why choose RSMS as your Covid-19 Marshal supplier?
Below sets out some of the benefits of using our services:
- Drawn from Police and Enforcement Officer backgrounds;
- Deployed with a professional and high-visibility uniform;
- Fully COVID-19 trained with complete PPE;
- Additional training in ASB, Ensuring Best Evidence and Intelligence Gathering;
- Electronic Intelligence Gathering Software;
- Senior Policing Consultants to work and liaise with Police colleagues and key stakeholders; and
- Flexible shift rota to meet demand and needs.
Additional Benefits Available, if required:
- PSPO Enforcement;
- State of the art reporting system for production of real-time MI;
- Fully automated electronic FPN processing system;
- Centralised back-office FPN administration team.